Review with clothes
See unboxing Video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQdahrlJH0
See functions video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQ99GMsByE&t=3s
The video is recorded using POCO Phone F1 at 720P.
Power & Water consumption details:
After going through research articles here are the approx details.
1. Front loading washing machine uses half of the water compared to top loading washing machine.
2. Water consumption varies based on various parameters. It can be between 20 – 75 liters per wash (on front loading)
3. Front loading washing machine uses less power compared to top loading washing machine.
4. Front loading again makes water hot much faster than top loading. Hence power consumption is less.
5. Quality of washing is good in Front loading compare to top loading.
6. Front loading spins much faster than top loading
Power consumption (generic analysis, not specific to Marq)
1. If use hot water function then washing machine heats the water at 45-50 C for hour, hence power consumption will be much higher.
2. Energy consumption approx. 0.200Kwh per cycle for Normal wash with cold water, where as 1.400Kwh per cycle for hot water.
so if you uses cold water it consume 6 units per month on daily single usage.