After multiple weeks of testing and caffeine consumption, we determined that the Keurig 2.0 – K575 Series Coffee Maker is the best single-cup coffee maker.
You can see more details in our review here: https://www.yourbestdigs.com/reviews/best-single-cup-coffee-maker/
Interested in getting free products? We have way too many on our hands. Just subscribe to our YouTube channel and you’ll be entered into our monthly giveaway.
Our picks for the best single-cup coffee maker:
1. Keurig – 2.0 575: http://amzn.to/2qV3hqB
2. Black+Decker – Brew ‘N Go: http://amzn.to/2qURTeE
3. Nespresso – Citiz Espresso Maker: http://amzn.to/2rXNwzr
4. Mr. Coffee – K-Cup Brewing System: http://amzn.to/2qRv4Er
5. Hamilton Beach – Single-Serve Coffee Maker: http://amzn.to/2qULu2U
6. Cuisinart – SS-700 Single-Serve Brewing System: http://amzn.to/2ruF49t
7. Keurig – K55 Coffee Maker: http://amzn.to/2rXVAAh
When selecting a single-cup coffee maker, you should consider the size and aesthetics of the machine and of course the quality of the coffee it produces. In our tests, the Keurig excelled on all of these fronts.
To test the coffee makers, we measured each machine’s size and the heat of the coffee it produced. We also measured the speed at which it produced the coffee. Lastly, we considered the user experience of each machine.
After testing, we found that Keurig 2.0 – K575 Series Coffee Maker was the clear winner. It’s efficient, brews strong, hot coffee and is easy on the eyes. Plus, it’s versatile. You can see more details in our full review here: https://www.yourbestdigs.com/reviews/best-single-cup-coffee-maker