Micro synchronicity alert: When I was looking for Ford Escapes, I thought the hybrid version would be useful because it has a plug for appliances and electronics. I mentioned offhandedly that I could plug in a blender to make smoothies. Then I kept seeing pictures of people making smoothies in their car and hearing people talking about making smoothies in their car. This was pretty weird. I was thinking, “Am I supposed to hit the road?” But I didn’t end up getting the Hybrid Escape, just the regular one. Nevertheless the universe pulled through and gave me this little battery-powered blender for free. I’m still not sure why, since this blender is too small and weak for my typical 500 calorie meals, and it doesn’t make much sense to leave home right now. But I agreed to do a review, so here we are. Hopefully it is a small sign of more wonderful things to come, like finding a dollar on the sidewalk when you’re praying for $1000.
This is the Sunavo Personal Blender from Amazon:
It is a portable, USB chargeable blender. The container is glass. It is BPA free. It is marketed for fresh fruit juice, like putting in cut up fruit and water. I like blending fruit with my mouth unless its frozen, but it made a nice garlic and basil dressing, and found it blends frozen banana decently well. Also it is fairly quiet. That could be useful in an office-type setting. Or how about a margarita on the beach?
#review #blender #portable
HELLO FRIENDO! I’m excited to get to know you. Want to know me?
1) Like, comment, and subscribe: http://bit.ly/2H5AkN9. Let me know where you are watching from!
2) Follow me on Instagram: @supersensitivehuman
(Insta is my favorite social media. Feel free to leave a DM and let me know you’re a subscriber. This is somewhat better than email as I can get a sense for who you really are.)
3) You may also send mail and inquiries to email@example.com
4) Check out my writing on my blog: http://www.supersensitivehuman.com. I have a mailing list to alert you of new posts.
I WOULD LOVE YOUR $$$UPPORT. HERE ARE A FEW WAYS:
1) Support for FREE! by dragging this Amazon link into your browser bar favorites and using it every time you make a purchase. I will receive a percent of your purchase: http://amzn.to/1KTek6a
2) Paypal donation: https://www.paypal.me/SuperSensitive
3) Donate Cryptocurrency: