We spent over 50 hours researching, testing and tasting coffee to determine that the OXO – On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker is the best drip coffee maker.
You can see more details in our review here: https://www.yourbestdigs.com/reviews/best-drip-coffee-maker/
Interested in getting free products? We have way too many on our hands. Just subscribe to our YouTube channel and you’ll be entered into our monthly giveaway.
Our picks for the best drip coffee maker:
1. OXO – On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker: http://amzn.to/2vjETzD
2. Bonavita – 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer: http://amzn.to/2wu9vgj
3. Cuisinart – Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker: http://amzn.to/2vPF5YG
4. Technivorm Moccamaster – 10-Cup Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe: http://amzn.to/2wuLFB1
5. Hamilton Beach – Single-Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker: http://amzn.to/2ftTAux
When selecting a drip coffee maker, you should consider resulting coffee taste, carafe size, machine size, ease of use, brew time and of course price.
To test each coffee maker, we considered its carafe capacity, timed how long it took to brew, measured the temperature of the carafe and brew basket and did thorough taste-testing. We also compared the prices of each machine.
After testing, we found that the OXO – On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker was modern, refined and the best drip coffee maker for producing a delicious brew. You can see more details in our full review here: https://www.yourbestdigs.com/reviews/best-drip-coffee-maker